This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. EcoArt Project Inc. makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, EcoArt Project Inc. does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
EcoArt Project Inc. will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if EcoArt Project Inc. has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit [NAME'S] liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by EcoArt Project Inc. negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of EcoArt Project Inc.; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for EcoArt Project Inc. to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Ownership of copyrights
The copyrights of the artistic material on this website (including without limitation artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) are owned by the original authors who granted to EcoArt Project Inc. license to use them. The copyright of the texts on this website is owned by EcoArt Project Inc.
EcoArt Project Inc. grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
EcoArt Project Inc. does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without EcoArt Project Inc. prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to email@example.com
Enforcement of copyright
EcoArt Project Inc. takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If EcoArt Project Inc. discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, EcoArt Project Inc. may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of EcoArt Project Inc. copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com.